ABOUT OUR LICE REMOVAL CLINIC
We’re here to help YOU!
ABOUT OUR LICE CLINIC IN FREMONT, CA
Lice Clinics of America in Fremont is owned and operated by Michelle Du. Michelle worked as an after school staff member at Fremont Christian School (Fremont, California) for a number of years. She understands the pain and frustration in dealing with head lice. Michelle loves children and decided to start a head lice treatment center as she sees the rising need in her community.
Her clinic serves the entire San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding cities – providing a comfortable kid-friendly environment, free Wi-Fi and tablets with games. The clinic is the exclusive local provider for Lice Clinics of America whose flagship product is the FDA-cleared AirAllé® device.**
The revolutionary AirAllé® device kills head lice and over 99.2% of their eggs using controlled heated air. The AirAllé® treatment is a very safe, fast and highly effective way to kill all stages of head lice – including lice eggs in a single, 60 – 90 minute treatment. The treatment is so powerful that no follow-up is necessary!*
We are committed to treating every patient in a caring, clean, and professional manner. Our core values lies in client centricity and quality of the services.
- We deliver true value by understanding and serving our clients’ needs best.
- All of our operators are trained and certified in operating the FDA-cleared AirAllé® machine.**
- We will do what is right, ethical, and work with the highest standard of integrity.
- We will work with our clients in deciding the most suitable treatment plan and we will be upfront about the cost.
- Our staff love children, so you can rest assured that Lice Clinics of America is a safe place.
- We offer 30 days re-treatment policy for clients who receive a full AirAllé®treatment.**
- We will educate you on essential house cleaning guidelines as well as how to avoid future head lice infestation.
- All of our client’s names and information are highly confidential.
- We sanitize our equipment after each treatment, and we work hard to maintain a high level of cleanliness.